Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Result: Breed Titan With Diamond Dragon

Result: Breed Titan With Diamond Dragon

I am filing this report of result: Breed Titan With Diamond dragon.



The result: breed Titan with Diamond dragon took place on 27 Feb 2013.

The reason I can pursuing this pairing is the hope to breed Cupid / Planet dragons that are missing from my collection. Any spare dragons I get will be consigned to the Trading bin for disposal so that I can top up my Purple gems in anticipation of crafting future new dragons using this element.

What can one expect to get for result: breed Titan with Diamond dragon?

These are the possible dragon eggs:

Charm Dragon Common 16 hours
Cupid Dragon Rare 18 hours
Planet Dragon Super Rare 19 hours
Titan Dragon Rare 32 hours
Crusader Dragon Ultra Rare 44 hours
Anubis Dragon Ultra Rare 40 hours


My result:

#1 = 16 hours (Charm dragon) Common





Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...