Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Friday, February 1, 2013

Results: Breed Luck Dragon With Fairy Dragon

Results: Breed Luck Dragon With Fairy Dragon

I took a time out from my other dragon breeding trial of Dragon Story mobile app online game. I personally tried to get results, breed Luck dragon with Fairy dragon on my Dragon Story mobile app online game.



This happened because of a tip from another Dragon Story mobile app online game player, who informed me that she bred a Diamond dragon just 2 minutes earlier when she tried to breed Luck dragon with Fairy dragon.

What dragons and dragon eggs can I expect to breed from this Luck / Fairy dragon breeding pair?

Let's see:

Parakeet Dragon Super Rare 5 hours
Fairy Dragon Rare 8 hours
Fuzzy Dragon Common 8 hours
Genie Dragon Common 8 hours
Fruitful Dragon Common 10 hours
Griffin Dragon Rare 10 hours
Hypnotic Dragon Rare 13 hours
Elf Dragon Super Rare 14 hours
Leopard Dragon Super Rare 14 hours
Luck Dragon Common 17 hours
Familiar Dragon Rare 18 hours
Trickster Dragon Rare 18 hours
Poison Dragon Common 21 hours
Caesar Dragon Rare 23 hours
Sunrise Dragon Common 24 hours
Pegasus Dragon Rare 26 hours
Infinity Dragon Ultra Rare 40 hours
Diamond Dragon Ultra Rare 44 hours



Even though I knew getting a Diamond dragon was purely a matter of chance, I couldn't stop myself from grabbing this tip with both thumbs to twiddle my Dragon Story mobile app online game device.

So what were the results? Breed Luck dragon with Fairy dragon?


Here are the results: Breed Luck Dragon with Fairy Dragon:-
Start Date = 1 Feb 2013 

#1 = 23-hour dragon (Caesar dragon) Rare *Yippeeee*

            ... fast forward ...

#2 = 21-hour dragon (Poison dragon)  Common *o oh...no Diamond!*

That's it. I shall not rely on tips anymore.

Back to the old breeding trials on my Dragon Story mobile app online game. For now.

I am now breeding these dragons here:
http://a1prodragonstory.blogspot.com/2013/02/forestfire-plus-aether-dragons.html


Wait. There's more to come.... I'm back to breeding Luck dragon with Fairy dragon now. The same Dragon Story pal who gave me this pairing tip told me she got a second Diamond dragon, after one try again!

Here are my breeding results Breed Luck Dragon with Fairy Dragon:-

Start date = 09 Feb 2013

#3 = 8-hour dragon (Fairy dragon) Rare
#4 = 8-hour dragon (Fuzzy dragon) Common
#5 = 10-hour dragon (Fruitful dragon) Common
#6 = 21-hour dragon (Poison dragon) Common
#7 = 17-hour dragon (Luck dragon) Common
#8 = 8-hour dragon (Fuzzy dragon) Common
#9 = 5-hour dragon (Parakeet dragon) Super Rare
#10 = 17-hour dragon (Luck dragon) Common
#11 = 14-hour dragon (Elf) Super Rare  *Yippeeee - a new dragon for me *
#12 = 20-hour dragon (Sunrise dragon) Common

I conclude my experiment now and present the analysis over at this post here.

http://a1prodragonstory.blogspot.com/2013/02/latest-dragon-breeding-results.html



Would I have the luck to breed a Diamond or Infinity dragon? Only time will tell.

Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

1 comment:

  1. Follow my current Diamond dragon breeding trial results here ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...