Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Results: Breed Aurora With Night Dragon

Results: Breed Aurora With Night Dragon

One of my Dragon Story neighbour had fantastic results: Breed Aurora With Night Dragon and got Diamond dragon after two tries! My fingers itched with greed and I thought I might as well as try for my second Diamond dragon.



What were my results: Breed Aurora With Night Dragon? Did I really get another Diamond dragon?

Here are my actual results: Breed Aurora With Night Dragon.

Results: Breed Aurora With Night Dragon
(experiment commenced 5 March 2013)


#1 = 16-hour dragon (Serpent)
#2 = 21-hour dragon





(more updates soon)

Are you going to try to see if your results: Breed Aurora With Night Dragon will be better?

Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...