Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How To Craft a Ruby Dragon

How To Craft a Ruby Dragon

Here are the pictures to show my Ruby dragon egg and the notification of my crafted Ruby dragon.

I crafted my first and only Ruby dragon recently and it was hatched on 14 Jan 2013.


How To Craft a Ruby Dragon : Ruby dragon egg.


How To Craft a Ruby Dragon : Ruby dragon notification.

Requirements To Craft Red Ruby:

1) 2 Large Red Ruby Gems (= 20 small red gems)
2) 6 Scrolls (6 small green gems + 6 small yellow gems)


As I understand it, the Spell Shop and Trading Portal are only found on the iOS system (iphone, ipod, ipad). Android users can get these buildings only after the Buildings are released later.

Details on how to craft a ruby dragon can be found at my page:

http://a1prodragonstory.blogspot.com/2013/01/ruby-dragon.html


Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...