Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Missing Dragonstory News Feed

Missing Dragonstory News Feed


Hi everyone,

I noticed missing Dragonstory news feed in my game today.

A chunk of data is missing from my News Feed.

They contain messages like "Someone visited your dragons and left a bonus" and "A friend responded to your request for Mystic".

I get news feed daily about my visitors on a daily basis but apparently today I noticed a missing chunk. The entries posted skipped from 2 hours ago to 4 days ago.

Note that these messages cannot be deleted by individual players.

Is there something wrong with my game or phone?

How and where can I retrieve the information?


Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...