Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Results: Breed Seabreeze With Diamond Dragon

Results: Breed Seabreeze With Diamond Dragon

 
I put a Seabreeze dragon with a Diamond dragon on my Dragon Story mobile entertainment app game today.

The reason is that I am eyeing the missing dragons from my a1pro dragon story island collection. I am particularly keen to get Clown dragon and Mindvolt dragon. I wouldn't mind getting Mercury or Gold dragon too.

What are the possible dragon egg results, breed Seabreeze with Diamond dragon?

Possible Results: Breed Seabreeze With Diamond Dragon

Mercury Dragon Ultra Rare 1 hour
Clown Dragon Super Rare 7 hours
Seabreeze Dragon Super Rare 9 hours
Mist Dragon Common 14 hours
Mindvolt Dragon Rare 22 hours
Gold Dragon Ultra Rare 44 hours



Here are my actual results:

#1 = 14-hour dragon (Mist dragon) Common
#2 = 22-hour dragon (Mindvolt) Rare - Yippeee!





Good luck to my results, breed Seabreeze with Diamond dragon.


Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...