Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Results: Breed Forestfire With Ruby Dragon

Results: Breed Forestfire With Ruby Dragon

I aimed to breed Rose dragon using Forestfire and Ruby dragon from 19 Feb 2013. Initially I had tried using Fire dragon with Forest dragon but it was not rewarding to get 3 Life dragons in a roll.

Dragon Eggs That May be Obtained Using ForestFire and Ruby Ddragon:

Life Dragon Common 3 hours
Wild Dragon Rare 6 hours
Landworm Dragon Super Rare 6 hours
Forestfire Dragon Super Rare 7 hours
Rose Dragon Rare 8 hours
Snowman Dragon Super Rare 21 hours



I found that instead of using Fire dragon, I could 'upgrade' the red element using a Ruby dragon in the hope of getting better dragon egg results.



There is a belief that craftable dragons (like the Ruby dragon) cannot be used as dragon parents. Yet somehow due to technical issue, I was able to put the Ruby dragon in the breeding den and breed a Rose dragon. Hurrah!

Anyway, I managed to breed Forestfire with Ruby dragon to get my coveted Rose dragon.

Results: Breed Forestfire With Ruby Dragon

#1 = 3-hour dragon (Life dragon) Common
#2 = 6-hour dragon (Wild dragon) Rare
#3 = 8-hour dragon (Rose dragon) Yippeeee!



Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...