Pages

Get tips on dragon breeding

 

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Trial: Mirage And Forest Dragon

Trial: Mirage And Forest Dragon

This 'Trial: Mirage And Forest Dragon' breeding programme shows how fickle I am. In my pursuit of breeding Diamond dragon in the Dragon Story mobile app game, I have changed the breeding pair yet again.



I shall share the results of my new Trial: Mirage And Forest Dragon Diamond dragon breeding project with all my loyal Dragon Story mobile internet app game player-readers.

I seem to be falling into the 'One Breed One Hit' school of players. That is: to get the desired dragon at the very first try. So here goes.


Trial: Mirage And Forest Dragon Results:
(Mirage on Left, Forest on Right.)

Start date = 3 Feb 2013

#1 = 12-hour dragon (Firestorm dragon)




Will this 'Trial: Mirage And Forest Dragon' project yield my desired Diamond or Infinity dragons? Only time will tell.


I have moved on to another pair:

http://a1prodragonstory.blogspot.com/2013/02/results-breed-caesar-and-seabreeze.html




Cheers!
a1pro dragonstory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...